The Eden II Diagnostic and Outreach Center has clinicians with expertise in all aspects of autism clinical programming and service delivery. These experts are available to provide consultations for a variety of clinical and programming needs:
- Program Consultation to evaluate and structure programs in a way that supports effective service delivery.
- Behavioral Consultation to treat challenging behaviors in individuals with autism of all ages across a variety of settings (e.g. home, community, schools, day programs).
- Speech and Language Staff Training provides 1:1 staff training to support the acquisition of communication skills
- Specialized Behavioral Consultations to assist with challenging skill acquistion issues (e.g. toileting and sexuality).
- BCBA Supervised Experience. Supervision programs that meet the current fieldwork requirements for individuals seeking certification as Board Certified Behavior Analysts.
- Invited Presentations. Full-day, half-day and 2 hour staff training presentations in topic areas that matter the most to schools and service delivery organizations.